Monday, October 7, 2013

My immigration story

When I first have interviewed for F1 visa to come here, I heard that was very impossible to get it especially who have so many troubles as me. The first reasons was I have quit off job which means I was unemployed when I was 33 years old. The second reasons was I have already graduated from master degrees and the seriously reasons was my sister have been in the U.S. for 3 years, so I was failed. In technical, I have to wait for a month to get a second opportunity for interview but I have to done it before the school start. I had a second interview after 3 week, I had passed. When I arrived the U.S. I remembered I had interviewed by immigration about what am I going to do here, which school am I going to study and who am I going to live with, I told them with super excited feeling then they said welcome to America, I felt fly.

1 comment: