Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lab W.2/Task 3

The hunger games....

If I were in Katniss situation when her sister is picked, I would be shock. Then when I were going to the capital city, in a practicing or be introduced, I would be nervous and excited. While I had being hunted, I would be fear, concerned, hungry and exhausted. If I saw who was killed, I would be sympathetic and very sad. In the end, If I were sure I am a survivor, I would be very happy and relief that everything were finished.

If I were in a survivor situation, I would choose a knife to help me to make things and also use for hunting and protect myself. The second thing I would choose matches to make a fire for cook and for make warm. The last important thing I would choose a bottle to store water, so I can take it to go everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment