Monday, January 27, 2014

Lab W.3/Task3



New Edition

I have a wish.....

I wish the world were clean. As you know, more than billion tons of garbage have being made every day including air pollution and water pollution. On the other hand, energy, water and forest have being wasted every minute. So, if I were a witch, I would cast a spell on garbage
. and Every pollution disappear and make them clear. I would do magic to renew entire all tree which were cut.

I wish Thailand were
in peace. Thailand is called "Land of smile" but I have been hearing about terrorist in the south of Thailand for long time. In addition, last ten years ago there have mob of millions people against cheating government which were more than thousand people died against cheating government. If I were a powerful person, I would expel and eliminate all cheat politicians and then I would reset the new clear and fair government.

Last wish is for myself. I wish I could graduate
from master degree in Chiropractic or Therapy because I really interested at in those majors and it will be better if I can work as a staff of sports academy. If I could graduate each of them, I would apply for a job then if I got a job, I would be very happy to work with my love's job?


No comments:

Post a Comment