Sunday, February 9, 2014

Podcast ep.2

Hello everyone and welcome again to the second introducing about episode of "Good health Get easy" with me, Hemsuda Pooltawee. How are you? Last time I was talking about warming up, which is the very first step you should do before workout. I'll give you a short review again, just for everyone who missed my guidance last time.

Warming up is to help with increasing in body temperature and heart rate. Joint mobility and muscle stretching are ways to improve more ranges of motion and movement ability to be faster, more powerful and also prevent injuries.

Well, let's continue to the second step, which is an exercise step. There are so many purposes of exercise, such as for healthy, losing weight, burning calories, bodybuilding, body firming or increasing physical performance in athletes. All those purposes are having a involve different ways to practice, but they have the same components to be considering. Basically, in creating an exercise program you should consider; composes of how many sets? how many repetitions? and how much long time of a rest between sets? I'm not going to talk about a special technique of each types of exercise, please feel free to e-mail me if you want to know in detail. Generally, the estimated period time of a workout is about 45-90 minutes depending on each the purposes of  the workout.

Ok, you did warming the warm up and exercise step already. Then, before you finish exerciseing and go back home, I want you to do a cool down, which same as stretching. Why do you need to do it? because your muscles have gained more tension and stress from doing exercise. It is better to cool down to release muscle tension and muscle stress for helping body adaptation (decrease temperature and heart rate) into the homeostasis phase.

Alright, it is goes through we have reached the end of podcast episode today. I'll summarize all information to you again, exercising is consists of 3 phases; warm up, workout and cool down. Please, complete all steps when you work out to get really efficiency of workout and you will also get injure prevent prevent injuries. Hopefully my podcast is useful for you. I'll d appreciate it if, so that you could give me a piece of advice or sharing share your comment to help me improve my podcast. See you next time with " Good health Get easy" Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment